A Unique Event To Meet And Debate With Brand Leaders That Change The Relevancy Of Business
Join the debate
- Date: Thursday March 31st
- Time: 14:00-18:00 -welcome at 13:30
- Location: Amsterdam, Design Post Amsterdam, Cruquisweg 111, Amsterdam
- All inclusive fee: entrance, key notes, action labs, book launch + Book: fee: € 125,-.
See/Download the invitation here!
Key Notes | 14:00-15:00
- Ava Hakim, a world-leading brand champion at IBM Global Solutions
- Brigitte Stepputis, Head of couture at Vivienne Westwood
- Joris Lohman, member of the executive committee of Slow Food International
Action Labs | 15:00-17:00
For joyful debates, high-pitched arguments and crackling dialogues on a variety of subjects:
- How to build a conscious culture
- Brand leaders that unite
- Branding an employee owned business
- The true start of value creation
- Juvenile brands: start up or brand
- Brand conversations based on values
Book Launch | 17:00-18:00
Festive launch of Brands With a Conscience, the definitive expert guide to ethical brand practice, drinks and network opportunities.
You may read the post talking about the book
For Brand Leaders and Brand owners: Join the Debate
Come and discuss these brand challenges and opportunities, be inspired by the case studies that we will present from the book Brands with a Conscience, hear the champions of those brands, see proof of concept from successful and responsible brands around the world, join the conversation with a wider audience of brand and business leaders and learn how to emulate best practice from successful Brands with a Conscience.
You will definitely gain proof of concept, learn from international leading brands, debate with prestigious brand leaders from over the world, impress by sharing your thoughts and insights.
More information about this event: contact Sandra Horlings, call her on +31 6 3903 6869 or send an E-Mail to gro.e1546976421gnide1546976421m@ard1546976421nas1546976421