Brands are powerful ideas which embody our values. Today’s wisest—and most progressive—organizations invest in creating and protecting their brand. The most dynamic realize that customers and employers now seek brands which do more than deliver the goods—and do so in an ethical, humane way.
What makes a brand humane?
- It has a visible conscience.
- It apologizes when things go wrong.
- It invests time and energy in relationship building.
- It promotes the value of caring for one another.
- It acknowledges that we are all fundamentally equal.
- It’s visibly accountable for all its actions.
- It takes risks in line with its values.