• With the exception of the below, our sites collect no personally identifying information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. We do not collect data on a user’s health, genetic, biometric, ethnic, political views and sexual orientation.
• We do not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of third parties. Among the parties we directly work with, we have taken care to choose ones that are as strict about your privacy as we are.
• We may place a “cookie” in the browser files of a user’s computer. The cookie itself does not contain any personally identifying information although it will enable us to relate a user’s use of our sites to information that the user has specifically and knowingly provided to us. More details about our usage of cookies are below.
• Only when given knowingly and expressly for such a purpose, a user’s personally identifying information may be used for editorial purposes.
• For the purposes of art. 26 (2) of Directive 95/46/EC, users located in the European Union or the European Economic Area may enter into a data-processing agreement that includes the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission in order to further provide adequate safeguards with respect to the data processed under these terms and conditions. The data exporter is the user who knowingly provides personal data to the Medinge Foundation Ltd., and the data importer is the Medinge Foundation Ltd., which agrees to handle the data securely and in accordance with the applicable data protection law.
• Any external services we might use for forms, events and surveys are compliant with the EU’s GDPR.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and recover information regarding the browsing habits of users or their equipment, and depending on the information contained and the way in which the equipment is used, may be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser memorises cookies on the hard disk during the current session only, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard, and irrespective of same, can enable or disable temporary or memorised cookies in the security settings.
With the advent of GDPR, you can opt out of these cookies, and our pages give you that option. In case you opt in, details of these cookies are below.
Technical cookies: These are cookies which allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services available, such as for example to control traffic and the communication of data, to identify the session, access areas with restricted access, recall elements comprising an order, complete the purchasing process for an order, carry out a request for membership or participation in an event, use security elements during browsing, store content for broadcasting images or sound, or share content through social media.
Customisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access a service with some characteristics of a general nature which are predefined on the basis of a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
Analysis cookies: These cookies are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus to measure and obtain a statistical analysis of the use made of the offered service. To do this, browsing of our web page is analysed so as to improve our offer of products or services.
Third party cookies: The Medinge Group web page can use third-party services which, on behalf of Medinge Group, gather information for statistical purposes, on use of the site on the part of the user and to provide other services related to the activity of the website and other internet services.
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your equipment by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer