A Unique Event To Meet And Debate With Brand Leaders That Change The Relevancy Of Business
Join the debate
- Date: Thursday March 31st
- Time: 14:00-18:00 -welcome at 13:30
- Location: Amsterdam, Design Post Amsterdam, Cruquisweg 111, Amsterdam
- All inclusive fee: entrance, key notes, action labs, book launch + Book: fee: € 125,-.
See/Download the invitation here!
Key Notes | 14:00-15:00
- Ava Hakim, a world-leading brand champion at IBM Global Solutions
- Brigitte Stepputis, Head of couture at Vivienne Westwood
- Joris Lohman, member of the executive committee of Slow Food International
Action Labs | 15:00-17:00
For joyful debates, high-pitched arguments and crackling dialogues on a variety of subjects:
- How to build a conscious culture
- Brand leaders that unite
- Branding an employee owned business
- The true start of value creation
- Juvenile brands: start up or brand
- Brand conversations based on values
Book Launch | 17:00-18:00
Festive launch of Brands With a Conscience, the definitive expert guide to ethical brand practice, drinks and network opportunities.
You may read the post talking about the book
For Brand Leaders and Brand owners: Join the Debate
Come and discuss these brand challenges and opportunities, be inspired by the case studies that we will present from the book Brands with a Conscience, hear the champions of those brands, see proof of concept from successful and responsible brands around the world, join the conversation with a wider audience of brand and business leaders and learn how to emulate best practice from successful Brands with a Conscience.
You will definitely gain proof of concept, learn from international leading brands, debate with prestigious brand leaders from over the world, impress by sharing your thoughts and insights.