- September 28-29: Heinrich Heine University, Düsseldorf, Germany. Socialf software @ work. Trends in social media
- October 13: Rotterdam University for Applied Sciences, Netherlands, on networked/connectivist learning and innovation
- October 22: Berlin Germany at ‘Die Bildung Hacken’ (hacking education), on networked/connectivist learning
- November 4: KM Research made in Holland, University of Twente, on networked/self-guided learning in the work place
- November 18: Heerlen, Netherlands, Open University, on social media/web2.0 and education.
Speaking calendar announced for Ton Zijlstra
Sep 28, 2009 News
Leave a Reply